Fox - Vehicle Fuel Management
The Fox Lite fuel monitoring system installs directly onto any vehicle and is designed to monitor refuelling, fuel usage as well as possible siphoning from your vehicles fuel tank. It also incorporates a state of the art satellite tracking device with real-time vehicle locating, sms alerts, driver identification, geo-fencing, crash detection and sos button.
- With a sensor fitted into the vehicles tank you can monitor real-time fuel levels.
- Reports highlight usage and when there are major changes in tank level.
- Drivers and staff become aware they are being monitored and will think twice before siphoning or abusing their fuel card.
Reduces Operational Costs and Increases Productivity:
- Reduction in operational costs through lower fuel bills and decreased vehicle maintenance charges due to accurate reporting.
- Uncovering 'hidden' liabilities such as out of hours vehicle usage, fraudulent overtime claims and bad driver behaviour.
- Increased revenues through better productivity and vehicle utilisation, re-route drivers to save valuable fuel and time.
- Reducing unauthorised vehicle use by disabling the vehicle ignition when it is stationery and log driver information for vehicle use.
Is your fleet at risk of fuel theft, or shrinkage, that you are unaware of?
Unfortunately, as the price of oil increases, there is an increasing chance that your fleet could be at a greater risk from fuel theft.
- Monitors vehicle fuel levels
- Satellite tracking
- Driver identification
- Vehicle Security
Other Key Functions
- Records speeding
- Engine high revving alert
- Calculates distance travelled
- Panic button*
- SMS alerts for irregular events*
*Requires additional hardware
Vehicle fuel tank installation
A capacitive level sensor is fitted into the vehicles fuel tank and links to the Fox Lite device, it records fuel levels and will report usage and sudden changes.